FUN! Oooohhh I love the pics. I wish I were there to hold the tiny little angel. Soon soon! I love you guys oodles and will give you a ring soon. Please kiss that sweet little Ellie for Murph and Muffin!
WE should have just initiated her righ then and there! What a special day that was for me. I am so happy I was able to there for you Leisha. I love all three of you so much!
4 comments:
FUN! Oooohhh I love the pics. I wish I were there to hold the tiny little angel. Soon soon!
I love you guys oodles and will give you a ring soon.
Please kiss that sweet little Ellie for Murph and Muffin!
WE should have just initiated her righ then and there! What a special day that was for me. I am so happy I was able to there for you Leisha. I love all three of you so much!
I'm loving the pics! Can't wait to visit soon and meet little Elle!!! Congratulations on your new family :) Love you!
Ohhhhhh - you are all so cute! Congratulations Leisha and Kris on your beautiful Little Elle! So glad she is here!
Forever - Granny Nanny Fatheree
Post a Comment