Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Update
We had our first doctors appointment today and Elle did fabulously! I was kinda worried she would be fussy and that the doctor would be running late and all that jazz, but eveything could not have gone more smoothly and she was great, even when they had to prick her heel for some blood work...that's my girl! The doctor said she looked great! She weighs 9lbs and 1 oz now, up over a pound and a half from what she had dropped to at the hospital (must be all that Blue Bell I'm eating) and they can't believe how strong she is...since the day she was born she has already been pulling her head up by herself and looking around, and she tucks her legs under when she is on her tummy and tries to scoot along or crawl up you...amazing, but what am I saying I mean she is Kris' and my child hahaha jk. She continues to be such a joy, we love every minute we have with her (even the late night feedings) and are really cherrishing this time we have to be with her all day every day. We got the green light to bath her, so I can't wait to post some pics of her first bathing experience...oh yeah, and I'm so glad the rest of her cord fell off (I know TMI), but she has the cutest lil' belly button (it was kinda sad when it fell off since that connected us for 9 months, but I'm over it now :) ) Thanks again to all of you for stopping by, checking in, bringing food, love, support and beautiful girlie things for Elle...we love you all, stay tuned for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hooray-- healthy baby! so impressed that she is so strong. I can only imagine the athleticism-- I can just envision her in her first volleyball uniform, just like her dad! :) HA!!
PS-- Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment