Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What's New With Us...

Helloo everyone, it's hard to believe Elle will be one month old tomorrow! We have done so much this past month and it has been amazing, we are so blessed to have this time with her. I feel like she has already grown so much and she does something new every day. She stays up for a big part of the day now and is looking around, cooing and really beginning to interact. For the first couple of weeks since her birth we pretty much just stayed at the house and had visitors come to us. We got out of the house for her first doctors appointment on August 5th and since then she has had her first bath and been out and about being the social baby she is. Kris and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on August 7th and that's when we took Elle out for her first bar/restaurant experience; she did so great! Since then she has been out to eat several times, listened to live music, made her first visit to Brenham and gone on her first vacation to Horseshoe Bay...we love taking her everywhere we go, and we just don't want to be without her! In more news, some of you know that Kris took a new job so we have been between Brenham and Austin for the past couple of weeks. It has been so much fun catching up with our friends in the area and being around family. My in-laws Paul and Rhonda (Pablo and Ra Ra) have been spoiled having her here everyday and I know that they are really going to miss her when we are back in Austin for good...and I'm going to miss the company and all of the AWESOME homecooking :)

1 comment:

Team Trevino said...

I can't believe she is a month old, I swear our nugget was just born yesterday! Wow time goes by fast.