Kris..... I do believe that's a very nice "Gig 'Em" in the first picture! Poor Elle is going to be so confused, "Am I a Longhorn or an Aggie????" That's the second incriminating picture I have of you making an Aggie gesture ~ the other was a very obvious "Whoop" at my wedding reception! ;)
Elle is sooooo beautiful!!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast with her! Can't wait to meet her!
2 comments:
Kris..... I do believe that's a very nice "Gig 'Em" in the first picture! Poor Elle is going to be so confused, "Am I a Longhorn or an Aggie????" That's the second incriminating picture I have of you making an Aggie gesture ~ the other was a very obvious "Whoop" at my wedding reception! ;)
Elle is sooooo beautiful!!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast with her! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment