Monday, October 27, 2008

Dallas Sip N See

Mac Daddy with Elle and her bling, I love this pic!!
Showin' off her bling...Aunt Fab, this pic is for you :)
Chow time with G after a long night...
Aunt Al with Elle and Aunt Kristin with Caroline...too cute!
James and Caroline came to Ftown so the girls could meet...
Awww, Aunt Al with Elle...
The girls with Elle and Caroline...first Chi Omega meeting :)
Yeah, I tried to squeeze in...
So tired from partyin'...
Baby sleepy so Mommy martini... loved the bar tenders, nice touch haha!
Aunties Val, Holy Cannoley, Al, Murph and Kellita with Elle and Caroline...
I'm so glad you guys came to Ftown to see me and Elle, it means so much to me!
"Mommy, I'm hungry!!!"
Miss B hangin' with Elle...
Cassie, Mrs. Ray and Lucy Anne with Lil' Elle Belle...
Of course she wore Longhorn bloomies under her Feltman Bros dress :)
Aunt Murph and Aunt Kelly let Elle go nigh nigh on them....
G and Elle...
"Thanks for the great party Mimi, Mommy and I had a great time seeing everyone and it means so much that you through such a fab party and that everyone came!!"

2 comments:

Team Trevino said...

Love were blinging out my girl! So good to see all the Chi-O girls too! Sad I missed it and I know Rhoda is going to love these pics!

Kristin Flewelling said...

Yea! We made the blog...woo woo! Love me some baby Elle.