Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!!

Miss Elle was a cute lil' witch for her very first Halloween...and I have to say it was the most adorable thing ever, we got some great pics!! Thanks again Miss Robin and Mr. Lee for letting us use your set up in the yard, it was perfect...look at that lil' smile...she just melts our hearts!



Posin' for Mommy and Daddy...
"I think the weight room is that way..."
All smiles...does it get any cuter than this??
Full outfit shot :)
Mommy and Lil' Elle Belle...

















Cute shot of the fam...lil' Elle is just lovin' it...she's still smiling for the camera!
The girls, all smiles!!
Cute pic with RaRa and Pablo...
Miss Rose, Paula and me with Emily Rose the fairy and Elle the lil' witch...sooo cute!

3 comments:

Rendi said...

Love that little witch costume! she is too cute!

Lindsey said...

These pictures are so wonderful! All of you look so cute!

Meredith Greager said...

I love her smile!!! Miss you guys tons! Love you!
-MOMO