So toddler class is going great! Other than Miss Elle hating nap time because she would rather be running around screaming and playing, she LOVES it! Sooo many changes in toddler class from infant class. We have been completely off bottles for 2weeks now and are completely off formula (our pocket book is thankful), she is learning to eat with a spoon out of a bowl and sit in a real chair at a table (all miniture in size of course). They are learning how to express using words and sign language all done, more and thank you. It's just blowing my mind that she is learing and embracing all of this, but lets get to the important stuff...play time in toddler class is soo much more fun! All of the new toys, new friends, outside playground time, I mean where do I begin. Elle just gets sooo excited in the mornings and goes straight to the classroom to a) rearranging furniture, b) climb on the platforms and the tunnels they have set up in the rooms, or c) walk around and around the classroom talking...I mean, I really miss her infant room teachers, but apparently the girl needs an outlet haha...if I could only describe to you the hilarity of dropping her off in the morning. Here are some pictures of her in the "soft motor room", they spend about 2 hours the end of the day here, and who wouldn't love climbing around on cushiony things?? As you can see she's lovin' it...I'm not going to lie, I wish my office had a soft motor room!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Too Much Fun in Toddler Class!
So toddler class is going great! Other than Miss Elle hating nap time because she would rather be running around screaming and playing, she LOVES it! Sooo many changes in toddler class from infant class. We have been completely off bottles for 2weeks now and are completely off formula (our pocket book is thankful), she is learning to eat with a spoon out of a bowl and sit in a real chair at a table (all miniture in size of course). They are learning how to express using words and sign language all done, more and thank you. It's just blowing my mind that she is learing and embracing all of this, but lets get to the important stuff...play time in toddler class is soo much more fun! All of the new toys, new friends, outside playground time, I mean where do I begin. Elle just gets sooo excited in the mornings and goes straight to the classroom to a) rearranging furniture, b) climb on the platforms and the tunnels they have set up in the rooms, or c) walk around and around the classroom talking...I mean, I really miss her infant room teachers, but apparently the girl needs an outlet haha...if I could only describe to you the hilarity of dropping her off in the morning. Here are some pictures of her in the "soft motor room", they spend about 2 hours the end of the day here, and who wouldn't love climbing around on cushiony things?? As you can see she's lovin' it...I'm not going to lie, I wish my office had a soft motor room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
only 20 more years till she can start drinking out of bottles again!
Post a Comment