
One of my dear friends Rendi got Elle this adorable owl hat while she was in Dallas over TX-OU Weekend. I mean, it's not too early to start brainwashing her to be a Chi Omega ;) I just think the hat is too freakin' cute, and it is the one hat that Elle will keep on her head :) Elle also likes carrying purses around now. Check out our sassy lil' ladybug...she's ready to hit the town shopping! Ren, thank you guys for the beautiful gift, we LOVE it!
3 comments:
Not sure if you have looked through pottery barn kids magazine lately, but they have the cutest owl pillows. Don't worry I'll get her an angel one too.
So funny...and Hoot Hoot she is so stinkin' cute! Love the ladybug costume, too! Miss you all!
So great!!! And love the Halloween pics...the black boots are precious. I need to know where you get all these great munchkin shoes!!!!
Post a Comment