Our friends Kelly and Richard had given Kris this plastic golf set 2 years ago for Father's Day in preparation for Baby Ehlert. I mean, why not, Kris' greatest passion besides his family (of course) is most definitely golf followed by any and all Longhorn Sports, anything related to Brenham, and maybe Frito's Scoops. Baby Ehlert is now Miss Elle, and is already 19 months old! So, a few weeks ago, we finally pulled out the golf set with much excitement. They are without a doubt one of Elle's favorite things to play with. She likes putting the clubs in her cozy coupe and pedaling around the house. She carries the clubs around everywhere and loves hitting the plastic golf balls from room to room, ok and maybe hitting furniture too. She has yet to sleep in her bed with her golf clubs, much like her Daddy, but I'm sure that day is still to come. Kris thinks our Lil' South Paw is such a natural...naturally. I know there is going to be many a father daughter golf outing in our future...and hey, maybe I'll come out of retirement from the game as well, but for now, Kris has definitely moved on to teaching bigger and better talent. Kelly and Richard, thanks again for the clubs. They have provided so much entertainment and are awesome! Elle is definitely ready to hit the links in Ireland with you guys now!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Elle's First Golf Lesson
Our friends Kelly and Richard had given Kris this plastic golf set 2 years ago for Father's Day in preparation for Baby Ehlert. I mean, why not, Kris' greatest passion besides his family (of course) is most definitely golf followed by any and all Longhorn Sports, anything related to Brenham, and maybe Frito's Scoops. Baby Ehlert is now Miss Elle, and is already 19 months old! So, a few weeks ago, we finally pulled out the golf set with much excitement. They are without a doubt one of Elle's favorite things to play with. She likes putting the clubs in her cozy coupe and pedaling around the house. She carries the clubs around everywhere and loves hitting the plastic golf balls from room to room, ok and maybe hitting furniture too. She has yet to sleep in her bed with her golf clubs, much like her Daddy, but I'm sure that day is still to come. Kris thinks our Lil' South Paw is such a natural...naturally. I know there is going to be many a father daughter golf outing in our future...and hey, maybe I'll come out of retirement from the game as well, but for now, Kris has definitely moved on to teaching bigger and better talent. Kelly and Richard, thanks again for the clubs. They have provided so much entertainment and are awesome! Elle is definitely ready to hit the links in Ireland with you guys now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so cute! I can't wait for Sanders to meet her in a few weeks!
Post a Comment