One of my favorite things around Christmas time is our "Gift Exchange" party. Thanks to Trae and Cyndi for hosting...always a good time! The theme this year was "As Seen on TV" and there were plenty of gifts that were absolute hilarity. The best part for me this year, besides the Sangria, was watching Elle interact with everyone and play with Addie. It's amazing how much changes in a year! At last years party she was just chillin' in her carseat, and now this year she was running around, handing out gifts and playing...AMAZING! Great time had by all...wish I had pics of the after party PLT dance-a-thon, but then again, maybe that's a good thing that I don't haha!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Friends Christmas Gift Exchange
One of my favorite things around Christmas time is our "Gift Exchange" party. Thanks to Trae and Cyndi for hosting...always a good time! The theme this year was "As Seen on TV" and there were plenty of gifts that were absolute hilarity. The best part for me this year, besides the Sangria, was watching Elle interact with everyone and play with Addie. It's amazing how much changes in a year! At last years party she was just chillin' in her carseat, and now this year she was running around, handing out gifts and playing...AMAZING! Great time had by all...wish I had pics of the after party PLT dance-a-thon, but then again, maybe that's a good thing that I don't haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment