School photos are in and are just too stinkin' cute! Let me just tell you that Elle has become quite the little independent lady as of late. She wants to have a say in what she does, what she eats, the clothes she wears, etc, etc. Picture day came around and it was time for me to regain my control, or so I thought haha...I had an outfit all picked out for her, and she was just having none of it...she definitely knows what she wants, when she wants it as well as the word "NO". She chose her own outfit as well as her lady bug rain boots that she wore every day that week even though it was sunny outside :). She also brought me some rubber bands and a brush for her hair, she is very into things in her hair now...but only if she puts them there or allows you to put them there :) She hasn't changed her name to Frwankenstein yet like the kid on Big Daddy, but I'll let you know if that changes. Anyway, I guess letting her have her say in things worked, because I don't think these pictures could get any cuter. Check out her mad posin' skillz!

3 comments:
She is absolutely precious!
Too stinkin cute!!! Love how she knows what she wants - sounds like someone I know. And I wonder where she gets her mad posin skills from?!?!?
like her momma!
Post a Comment