Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ooooh Firetruck!!


I got the best anniversary present ever this year. Ok so Elle being locked in the car was not so awesome, but the AC was on and we were there to entertain her until she got out. OnStar for some reason could not get the car unlocked, so we got our very own visit from the Fire Department. Elle was such a trooper, loved seeing the firetruck and even got her very own badge sticker from the boys. Thank you to OnStar, and to one of my favorite people who locked Elle in the car, I thoroughly enjoyed the visit from the cuties around the corner, and am hoping they send me my calendar soon!



1 comment:

Kara said...

Those look like some very helpful firefighters! And my helpful I mean HOT! So glad you documented this!!

And I seriously CAN'T wait for baby #2!!! Eeeee!