On Monday, September 20th @ 1:42pm, God blessed us with Eli Kristopher Ehlert. Weighing in at 7lbs, 15 oz and 20.5 inches in length, Kris and I were definitely surprised with a boy, and we are in love!! I think I had to ask the nurse 4 times to make sure the part I saw was in fact just that. The delivery was quick, my doctor was fabulous and the staff at Seton the greatest in my book. Both Mimi and RaRa got to be there for the delivery, and a proud Papa Bear got to come the next day...and of course Big Sister Elle greeted her lil' brother with nothing less than a latex glove ready to give Eli a full inspection. Much thanks to all the support, prayers, visitors, meals and love. We are blessed!
Monday, November 22, 2010
IT'S A BOY!!
On Monday, September 20th @ 1:42pm, God blessed us with Eli Kristopher Ehlert. Weighing in at 7lbs, 15 oz and 20.5 inches in length, Kris and I were definitely surprised with a boy, and we are in love!! I think I had to ask the nurse 4 times to make sure the part I saw was in fact just that. The delivery was quick, my doctor was fabulous and the staff at Seton the greatest in my book. Both Mimi and RaRa got to be there for the delivery, and a proud Papa Bear got to come the next day...and of course Big Sister Elle greeted her lil' brother with nothing less than a latex glove ready to give Eli a full inspection. Much thanks to all the support, prayers, visitors, meals and love. We are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally!!! Love the pics! Soooo happy for you guys! What a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment