I'm not even going to pretend like I have my "stuff" together, obviously since I haven't updated the blog. I did want to share some of the things we have been up to these past couple months. Life with 2 kids is absolutely amazing. Yes, we are tired and it's alot of work, but not a minute goes by that we don't feel completely fulfilled and blessed (but still tired hahaha). Elle is the most fabulous big sis, so much so that she is in Eli's face all the time giving him kisses, and she constantly wants to hold him. One of her "gifts" from Eli for his arrival was a stroller, it's amazing that Eli hasn't made it in there yet, thankgoodness he's a "biggin'...pushin' 16 lbs at 2.5 months, we have a linebacker on our hands. I love watching them together, and watching them grow into their own little people every single day, every day brings something new, the miracle of life is truly amazing.
Over the past few months we have experienced playdough (Elle), experienced our first tailgates (Eli) despite a "turrble" season, had our first hayride (Elle), rolled over from our tummy to our backs (Eli), first trick-or-treating with her girl Reese (Elle), and first coos, smiles and laughter (Eli) and I'm sure I'm missing much much more. We have been blessed to spend alot of time with family and friends and look forward to doing more so over the remaining holiday season. Enjoy some of the few snippits to be posted soon (I promise).
No comments:
Post a Comment