
We brought out the exersaucer about a month or so ago (yes Heidi, it's Graco, and we LOVE it!)...and Elle just loves it too...it is so much fun (and pretty funny) to watch her play in it and explore all of the toys with her hands and mouth, and twirl around on the lil' seat...she loves standing and playing, I think because she can see more...it's been a major hit around our house! I'm a Happy Graco Mom haha!

"Hey, I kinda like this thing!"

Workin' it out!

All smiles and giggles...

Still lovin' it!

"Mom and Dad, this is the bestest toy ever!!!"
2 comments:
OHHHH...I just love all those smiles. Makes me want to just give her the biggest hug. I can't wait to meet her. Until then she remains in our hearts and prayers!
She will be doing Gillad with Rhoda next! And one and two...
Post a Comment