Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Update
So what's new with us...I haven't updated the blog in a while, thanks for keepin' me honest Ren :)...things are really great...we went to the doctor a few weeks ago and she is still in the 95th percentile for height and weight, you go girl! The doctor was cracking up because she kept trying to take all of his gadgets and then would put them in her mouth and drool all over them...she's constantly got something in her mouth, ususally her hands...prolly searchin' for a toofer! Miss Elle has a personality bigger than life, she's always smilin' and talking and we just get such a big kick out of her. Right now, like I said, she is putting anything and everything in her mouth, she loves exploring and touching everything, especially cell phones and remote controls (she must get that from me and Kris haha)...when we hold her she loves exploring our faces...she frequently grabs and twists our noses and she loves to yank eyelashes so look out hahaha...she is talking up a storm and it's hilarious, kinda sounds like a long drawn out dying bird, but I can't get enough of it, and she loves to repeat the same noises over and over at the top of her lungs...it's sooo funny! She is really interacting in daycare, she LOVES being around other kids...she can be fussy in the morning when I'm taking her over there and we get to the room and I put her down with some other kids and all is perfect in the world again...her teachers get a kick out of her and they call her the social butterfly, they put her in a Bumbo or Exersaucer in the classroom and all of the older kids who can walk and crawl come over to her to hang out and she just starts talking and laughing...tummy time is going well, she can scoot around, back and forth and move in circles and she loves to flip flop from her back to her tummy and vice versa, and she is obsessed with grabbing her feet!! She's just too much fun and is constantly smiling a laughing...she's gotten to the point where we can make her laugh hysterically, but I have yet to capture that on film, but when I do be prepared to giggle like a little school girl when you watch it! Get ready for the Christmas pics we took with her and the Augster, they are gonna melt your heart...I'm hoping to post those tonight...hope everyone is well!! Later gators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I LOVE all the new pics. Elle is so precious!!! I really can't wait to meet her!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the christmas card! Got it today...ours is on the way. Waiting for the pics to come in! Elle is so stinkin photogenic:) She should be a baby model!
Post a Comment