Monday, December 15, 2008

More Daycare Pics

Elle's teachers frequently take pictures during the day with their phones and send me updates with little captions...here are a few of my favs...these were taken with camera phones so the quality isn't the best, but they are good looks yo!
"Look at me!!"
"Hi Mom and Dad!"

She LOVES sleeping with this lil' lamb...has to have it near her!
She likes to cover her eyes with her arm or slink underneath something for darkness when she is sleeping hahaha!

2 comments:

Rendi said...

So cute and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas card. Elle is adorable. MB called to see if I'd gotten the card and kept going on about how precious little Elle is! Can't wait for she and Sanders to meet!

Kara said...

I can't wait to meet her next week!!! I love that she has to sleep with her little lamb...so CUTE!