Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Elle's First Longhorn Baseball Game!


















I had my sister's bachelorette party this past Saturday soooo Daddy Daycare Time! Kris, Uncle JP, Uncle Matt and Aunt Shelley took Elle to her first UT Baseball game after having lunch at Posse East...after the game, Elle got to roll into an afterparty at Jaime's Spanish Village where she got to talk to Coach Garrido about the Horns loss to the Red Raiders...here is a pic of Elle on Daddy's lap cheering for the Horns...these pics were taken with a camera phone because I had our camera, but they are still fab...thanks again Big Shell for taking these, oh and making the photo below possible haha!


















Elle and Coach Augie Garrido ;)

2 comments:

Rendi said...

Way cute and very cool! Poor little Sanders hasn't even made it to a Horns event yet. I guess that is what happens when you live in Louisiana! Maybe we can do TX/OU this year.

The Ehlerts said...

ooooh, that would be fun to walk around the fair togeths!