
So one of my best friends Lindsey and her hubby Ed always have a yearly Hampton's party, they always go above and beyond. What better reason to dress up and be arrogant dahling. Kris and I usually roll as Mr. Putsy Copperpot and Mrs. Fifi Precious Copperpot. This year, Kris couldn't go, big fantasy football draft night, no big deal...so Elle (Precious Copperpot) and I went. It was our big Chi O reunion weekend so lots of people to see...now what to wear? Do you go preppy? Beach formal?? Negatron, Kris and I were watching some pageant baby show and he thought it would be hilarity if we went as pageant mom and daugher duo...I mean, fast forward a few years to when Elle is in dance class and you know I'm going to be the mom that knows the routine and will be up by the stage coaching her (go five, six, seven, eight) haha jk. Anyway, it was sooo much fun, thank goodness I got one of my old tap outfits complete with headpiece from my mom's house that she was storing...I just knew it would come in handy some day. Elle was quite the Belle of the Ball, chasing (or terrorizing) the puppies hahah and going up and down the stairs...needless to say we had a blast!





1 comment:
I really wish I could have seen that in person! Where was that costume during college???
Post a Comment