Over TX-OU weekend I was able to spend some time with one of my best friends from the college days, Allison, and her daughter Caroline. We started out taking the girls to The Little Gym (great idear Al); they have a parent/child class that was oh so much fun. Over the weekend, I wasn't exactly Johnny-on-the spot with the camera, but I leave you with this mental picture of the girls running around dominating and laughing, and Al and I chasing after them and crawling through tunnels of mats...that should just about sum up the class. We were first timers and I highly recommend it, it works on alot of skills, but more importantly it's something really fun for you and your little one to do together...pure joy seeing your child explore and have a good time. It was pretty funny, I wish someone had filmed it hahaha and I'm so glad the girls got to play. We can't wait to see them again on our next trip to Dallas.
Friday, October 23, 2009
The Little Gym with Al and Caroline
Over TX-OU weekend I was able to spend some time with one of my best friends from the college days, Allison, and her daughter Caroline. We started out taking the girls to The Little Gym (great idear Al); they have a parent/child class that was oh so much fun. Over the weekend, I wasn't exactly Johnny-on-the spot with the camera, but I leave you with this mental picture of the girls running around dominating and laughing, and Al and I chasing after them and crawling through tunnels of mats...that should just about sum up the class. We were first timers and I highly recommend it, it works on alot of skills, but more importantly it's something really fun for you and your little one to do together...pure joy seeing your child explore and have a good time. It was pretty funny, I wish someone had filmed it hahaha and I'm so glad the girls got to play. We can't wait to see them again on our next trip to Dallas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment