
Ahhh, Texas-OU Weekend, a weekend we look oh so forward to in our house hold. Driving into Dallas and seeing the ferris wheel just gives me chills. It's always a great weekend catching up with family and friends. This year was especially special to me because Elle got to come experience all that the fair has to offer. We had so much fun walkin' around with some of her buds, should out to Caroline, Zoe, Harrison and Claire. Our day consisted of lots of fried food, fried grilled cheese, fried peaches and cream, fried butter and lots of corn dogs...I'm pretty sure we got our fried food fill for the year, delish! We enjoyed the live music, complete with Elle's dance moves of course, the children's museum, dog show, butter exhibit, shopping, wine exhibit and much much more. Now onto the football game...it wasn't the prettiest ever, but a dubyah is a dubyah, so we will take it, and because we won, Elle and I are allowed back at the fair next year hehehe...I'm already gettin' geared up!










No comments:
Post a Comment